Garmin Striker Plus 4 4" Ice Fishing Bundle
- Bring color to the water with this easy-to-use fishfinder with a bright 4" display.
- You need to see what’s beneath the surface. With the included dual-beam ice fishing transducer, you can.
- Nondescript ice, no problem. Mark your spot and find your way back with waypoints.
- Fish what you know with custom-made maps using Quickdraw Contours.
- It goes where you go. All accessories fit in the rugged, portable carrying case.
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. STRIKER Plus 4 can now store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
Part of the appeal of this bundle is that it’s not just made for the ice. Get a Garmin GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately), and the STRIKER Plus 4 fishfinder works on open water.
Where you take your bundle is up to you. But the rugged, portable carrying case lets you easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.Specifications
|Physical dimensions||7.4’’ x 4.5’’ x 2.1’’ (18.8 x 11.6 x 5.4 cm)|
|Display resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Display type||WVGA color|
|Weight||Unassembled kit with device: 8.5 lb (3.9 kg)|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|Frequencies supported||Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz|
|Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)||Yes|
|Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)||Yes|
|AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)||Yes|
|Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)||Yes|
|A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)||Yes|
What's in the Box:
- STRIKER™ Plus 4 fishfinder
- Dual Beam-IF transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Garmin bumper sticker
- Bag with handle
- Foam float
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger