2 Person Essential Survival Kit Red Backpack
Only ships within the United States
All items are packed securely in our Multi-Pocket Hikers Backpack. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (24) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (18) 400-Calorie Food Bars
- (20) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (2) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Tools and First Aid: These tools can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter. A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Notepad & Pencil
- (1) Small Bandage Kit
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4” x 3”)
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8” x 1 1/2”)
- (1) Reusable case
- (1) 5 in 1 Emergency Whistle
- (1) Multi Function Pocket Knife
- (1) Pair of Safety Goggles
- (1) Small Sewing Kit
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Deck of Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) 30+ Hour Candle
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Flint Starter
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (2) Emergency Blankets
- (2) Emergency Ponchos
- (2) Hand/Body Warmers
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (2) Deluxe Hygiene Kits
- (1) 0.25 oz. Hand and Body Lotion
- (1) 0.34 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner
- (1) Bar of soap
- (1) Comb
- (1) Deodorant Gel
- (3) Maxi Pads
- (1) Pocket Tissue Pack
- (1) Shaving Cream Packet
- (1) Toothbrush
- (1) Toothpaste
- (1) Toothpick
- (1) Twin Blade Razor
- (1) Washcloth
- (3) Wet Wipes
- (6) Disposable Face Masks
- (2) Biohazard Waste Bags
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.